Year Three Priorities
Each year we create an Action Plan which sets out the strategic actions that we will focus on in support of our Strategic Plan.
In this final year of the 2019-2022 Strategic Plan, we identified 9 strategic priorities.
- Shaping our future
- Collaboration to improve community outcomes
- Business recovery post COVID-19
- Continuous improvement
- Agile working
- Specialist appliance review
- Sustainability of on-call
- Inclusion approach
In addition to the annual Action Plan, every department has an annual business plan which sets out the priorities and objectives for their teams.
These plans focus on delivering and continuously improving the services we provide to our communities.
We have a vision of ‘Creating safer communities’ and this is at the heart of everything we do. It shapes our Strategic Plan and objectives and is underpinned by our values.
The way we deliver our services is underpinned by three principles.
- Delivering quality services
- Maintaining an engaged and motivated workforce
- Ensuring strong governance and financial sustainability