The Combined Fire Authority functions within the clearly defined statutory and policy framework.
The key documents setting this out are:
- The Fire and Rescue Services Act 2004
- The Civil Contingencies Act 2004
- The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- The Fire and Rescue Services (Emergencies) (England) Order 2007
- The Localism Act 2011
- The Fire and Rescue National Framework for England
Nottinghamshire and City of Nottingham Fire and Rescue Authority is satisfied that it has met government expectations and responsibilities expected of fire and rescue services with regard to the Fire and Rescue National Framework for England.
It is satisfied that it has shown due regard for public money and that it was properly accounted for and used efficiently and effectively.
It has adhered to the commitments set out in the IRMP for the period 1 April 2021 to 31 March 2022.