As a public authority, Nottinghamshire Fire and Rescue Service provides information about what services we provide, how we spend money, and how we make decisions.
The list here includes information we routinely make available and includes links wherever possible.
The majority of information is free of charge. Sometimes a fee is required. If a fee is required for specific information, this is noted. If a large amount of copying is needed, we would usually charge for this.
Who we are and what we do
- About us
- Our Fire Stations
- Contact us
- You can find information about fire incidents we've attended in gov.uk Fire Statistics data tables. There's also an analysis of all fire data in England.
- You can find information about our staff in gov.uk Fire workforce and workforce diversity data tables.
What we spend and how we spend it
What our priorities are and how we are doing
How we make decisions
Our policies and procedures
- NFRS Code on Corporate Governance
- Equalities Working for NFRS
- Current Vacancies
- Data Protection
- Freedom of Information
Lists and registers
- Fire Authority
- National Enforcement Register Includes enforcement, prohibition or alteration notices by Nottinghamshire Fire and Rescue Service.
- Public Land and Assets January 2016
The services we offer
- In an Emergency
- Your Safety
- Home Safety Checks
- Business Safety
- Incident reports - If you want a copy of a fire report, for example, to use with an insurance claim, please contact us. We only release fire reports to people or organisations with a legal interest in the report, for example, if the report is about your property. We charge £82.90 for fire reports.
If you want other information that you think we hold, under the Freedom of Information Act and the Environmental Information Regulations you can ask for any recorded information held by Nottinghamshire Fire and Rescue Service.