Our five year plan for 2014-2019 is our Integrated Risk Management Plan (IRMP), which helps to guide our work over this five-year period. To construct this plan, we consulted with our staff, partner organisations and members of the public. A summary of the plan is also available.
Our plan describes the challenges that the Service faces, and sets our six objectives as well as how these objectives can be achieved. We have tried to make this document as easy to follow as possible by including 'what', 'how', and 'when' for each of our activities.
Our objectives for 2014-2019 are:
- Priority 1 - Service delivery
- Priority 2 - Employees and workforce
- Priority 3 - Improvement and governance
- Priority 4 - Engagement and partnerships
- Priority 5 - Environment
- Priority 6 - Inclusion and equality, including maintaining the Excellence level of the fire service equality framework. More information is available in our Equalities section.
Our yearly Statement summarises our purpose, plans and overall performance each year.
Our operational activity reports have information about incidents we attended, including the vehicles we sent, and how long we took to arrive.
Operational Activity 2016
Operational Activity 2015
Operational Activity 2014
If you would like to access other information about the Service, visit our Freedom of Information page.